PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect only the necessary, basic data on customers / users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices in order to provide top and quality service. We will use your data exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the online store, in order to provide you with access to special information, offers and materials or for direct communication with you. We will never, in any way misuse your private information. By registering or logging in to our site alternainternational.net, you give your consent as a user of the service with the option of sending notifications to your e-mail address and the contact phone number left. As a user, you have the opportunity to decide whether or not to be part of our newsletter and sms lists through which we maintain contact with you as loyal users and customers in order to inform and share content related to our products and activities. As our user or customer, you have the opportunity at any time, by sending a request in written or electronic form, to withdraw your consent, after which you will never receive the said information again.
All information about you as our users or customers is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this information to do the job. All employees of our company Alterna International are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection. In order to deliver products quickly and successfully, the courier service that delivers the purchased products has the ability to access your data necessary to perform the contracted work – name, surname, address and telephone number. On behalf of the Alterna International online store, we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We undertake not to use the collected data for any other purposes, nor to pass it on to third parties, except for storage on a server, which ensures a completely safe and secure experience of using our online store.
- In addition to the above, we collect, analyze and process data on products that our visitors are looking for and buying, as well as on the pages they visit. We use this information to improve the offer and appearance of our site, and to enable our users to use it more easily, make it safer and more convenient.
- As our users or customers, you are responsible for accessing your system and protecting your user information and password, the accuracy and truthfulness of all information entered or sent to the service of the Alterna International online store.
- Alterna International online store is not responsible for the content of information published by users on our service.
- Financial transaction data protection
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form. The security of data during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card acceptor, OTP Bank Belgrade, so the complete payment process is performed on the bank’s website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.